World Forum Live

Click On The REGISTER Button Below To Sign Up For FREE!

Pastor Adeboye Celebrate 55th Wedding Anniversary: Photonews

Watson

Here is the moment when PASTOR Enoch Adejare Adeboye, a Nigerian Pastor and General overseer of Redeemed Christian Church Of God with Headquarter in Africa Nigeria

Married in the year 1967 to Foluke Adeboye, and both were blessed with 4 biological children namely. Dare Adeboye, Adeolu Adeboye, Leke Adeboye, Bolu Adubi, and today the happy couple are celebrating their 55th wedding anniversary in a grand style

Pastor-Enoch-Adeboye-Celebrate-55th-Wedding-Anniversary.jpg

Pastor Adeboye, has taken time to share photo footage on his Facebook wall, where he writes. See quote below

My darling @pastorfoluadeboye the woman who has suffered with me, she stood by me when we had nothing. I was the poorest man and the least known of all the men coming after her 55yrs ago.

But she left all those who were famous, wealthy, well to do and she picked me. Thank God, God had made us a success and proven to all the oppositions back then wrong. To this, we are celebrating and returning all thanks to God

Here is to 55 more years of double love, double grace, double peace, double of heaven on earth. #PerfectJubilee to PASTOR Enoch Adejare Adeboye and wife Foluke Adeboye from all of us WorldForumLive #CoupleGoals #GodFreedUs. Happy 55th year anniversary